Saturday, January 21, 2006

Week 1 - Raven Dragonfire

This little lady was the first Bleeding Edge doll I ever bought and therefore has a very special place in my collection. From her black and purple hair down to her chunky boots, Raven Dragonfire is by far my favourite BEGoths doll. Even her name is perfect!
Although her over all style is very classical goth, there are some extra details that put a modern twist on her ensemble. The most noticeable of these is her bold makeup - this girl is very daring when it comes to eyeliner! Her corseted dress is also very detailed, one of the signiture marks of the fine craftsmanship of the company. Her contemporary fishnet gloves complete her outfit - it will never cease to impress me that they managed to make fishnet so miniture!
My overall thought is that this gorgeous doll is a must-have for any collection as she brings out all that is dark, mysterious and beautiful about gothic fashion!