Saturday, February 11, 2006

Week 4 - Suzisin Ful

I decided that Suzisin Ful would be my Doll of the Week after taking some photos of her (see them here). She is from the second series of Bleeding Edge Goths, yet having owned her for a while, I have only just started noticing how beautiful she actually is.
Suzisin is dressed in a traditional style kimono, showing of her curves yet still looking elegant. Unlike the other dolls, she has no shoes on, something that I think makes her very cute!
However, I think the most striking aspect of her appearance is her hair and make-up. Suzisin's hair is a fantastic display of how precise the company is when making their dolls - one half is black, the other half white, and after having the doll for a few years she hasn't got a hair out of place!
Her face is painted to look traditional, but with a twist. The green of her eyes are beautifully offset by her thick magenta eye-shadow, which then stands out from her bright red lips. The vibrant colours are gorgeous and give her an exotic feel.
There is also a Crypt Club variant of Suzisin Ful in black and red, giving her a firey appearance. However, I think that the original would still be my favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home